Our thanks go to the following individuals and organizations who have been generous in their support of Open Door Project Uganda. In-kind donations and pro bono work help us keep costs low — which means more money can go to those who need it in Uganda.
- Ken and Vicki Lapp of White Hawk Images for photos of the paper-bead jewelry.
- For photos of Uganda and its residents:
- Michael Eastburn
- Tristan Eastburn
- Rose Carmen Goldberg
- Tonopah Greenlee
- Linus Källander
- Marsha McGough
- Vanessa McGough
- Sara Elizabeth J. Hyre, CPA, for accounting advice.
- Seth McComber Design for donated professional services to develop our logo.
- Fabric of Life Foundation for carrying the paper-bead jewelry in their beautiful store in Edmonds, Washington.
- Christian and Marie Acemah for introducing us to Uganda!